161. The RAC
162. That the electrical fault Lotty has developed showed itself now, and not over our weekend away.
163. Getting home safely despite the many electrical weirdities
164. That I haven't yet sold our old van (side note: anyone want a WAV?)
165. A new dentist not scared to stick her fingers in Mog's mouth.
166. Evidence of a good diet apparently showing in her teeth and gums.
167. Smallish girls squabbling over who gets to push Mog's chair.
168. Cats who believe it is their role in life to keep the wheelchair cushions warm.
169. Secondhand fabric stashes.
170. A washing machine with an almost silent spin.