331. Overhearing conversations between tLP and a carer "I call her Mummy Darling because she is my darling and my princess."
332. Big parcels of chocolate. From friends who understand about Cadburys.
333. Christmas lights twinkling from neighbours' windows and gardens.
334. A return to good health.
335. Freshly sharpened pencils.
336. A God who holds the grand design, even when I can't see it.
337. Mary Poppins.
338. A big bag of freshly ironed clothing.
339. Thick velvet curtains.
340. Delicately frozen leaves and berries.