Sunday 13 January 2013

621-630

621. Today, for the first time in a very long time, when I told my daughter I was proud of her and that she had done really well, she didn't cry or shout or throw a tantrum, she didn't order me not to say that, she just smiled and took the compliment.
622. And she shared the biscuits with her friend.
623. And let other children choose the television programmes.
624. And decided the chicken was a little too spicy but just told me nicely rather than screeching and weeping.
625. For another child who got the giggles.
626. For blended chocolate biscuits as a sneaky morning snack.
627. For safe journeys home for visiting friends.
628. Warm slippers and the ability to stay inside all day.
629. Cuddles with a finally feeling better little visitor.
630. An unexpectedly sociable cat.

Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment